Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) rinse (a liquid preparation used on wet hair to give it a tint)
- S: (n) rinse, rinsing (the removal of soap with clean water in the final stage of washing)
- S: (n) rinse (the act of giving a light tint to the hair)
- S: (n) rinse (washing lightly without soap)
- S: (v) rinse, rinse off (wash off soap or remaining dirt)
- S: (v) wash, rinse (clean with some chemical process)
- S: (v) gargle, rinse (rinse one's mouth and throat with mouthwash) "gargle with this liquid"