Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) reversal (a change from one state to the opposite state) "there was a reversal of autonomic function"
- S: (n) reverse, reversal, setback, blow, black eye (an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating)
- S: (n) reversal, turn around (turning in an opposite direction or position) "the reversal of the image in the lens"
- S: (n) reversal, change of mind, flip-flop, turnabout, turnaround (a decision to reverse an earlier decision)
- S: (n) reversal (a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was incorrect and should be set aside)
- S: (n) reversion, reverse, reversal, turnabout, turnaround (turning in the opposite direction)
- S: (n) transposition, reversal (the act of reversing the order or place of)
- S: (n) about-face, volte-face, reversal, policy change (a major change in attitude or principle or point of view) "an about-face on foreign policy"