Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) restore, reconstruct (return to its original or usable and functioning condition) "restore the forest to its original pristine condition"
- S: (v) regenerate, restore, rejuvenate (return to life; get or give new life or energy) "The week at the spa restored me"
- S: (v) restore, restitute (give or bring back) "Restore the stolen painting to its rightful owner"
- S: (v) repair, mend, fix, bushel, doctor, furbish up, restore, touch on (restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken) "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- S: (v) restore, reinstate, reestablish (bring back into original existence, use, function, or position) "restore law and order"; "reestablish peace in the region"; "restore the emperor to the throne"