Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) rerun (a program that is broadcast again) "she likes to watch `I love Lucy' reruns"
- S: (v) rerun, rebroadcast (broadcast again, as of a film)
- S: (v) rerun (rerun a performance of a play, for example)
- S: (v) rerun (run again for office) "Bush wants to rerun in 1996"
- S: (v) rerun (cause to perform again) "We have to rerun the subjects--they misunderstood the instructions"