Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) referee, ref ((sports) the chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play)
- S: (n) reviewer, referee, reader (someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication)
- S: (n) referee (an attorney appointed by a court to investigate and report on a case)
- S: (v) referee, umpire (be a referee or umpire in a sports competition)
- S: (v) referee, peer review (evaluate professionally a colleague's work)