Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) reel (a roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector)
- S: (n) reel (music composed for dancing a reel)
- S: (n) reel (winder consisting of a revolving spool with a handle; attached to a fishing rod)
- S: (n) bobbin, spool, reel (a winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound)
- S: (n) reel, Scottish reel (a lively dance of Scottish Highlanders; marked by circular moves and gliding steps)
- S: (n) Virginia reel, reel (an American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines)
- S: (v) stagger, reel, keel, lurch, swag, careen (walk as if unable to control one's movements) "The drunken man staggered into the room"
- S: (v) spin, spin around, whirl, reel, gyrate (revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis) "The dervishes whirl around and around without getting dizzy"
- S: (v) reel (wind onto or off a reel)