Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) reef (a submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water)
- S: (n) Witwatersrand, Rand, Reef (a rocky region in the southern Transvaal in northeastern South Africa; contains rich gold deposits and coal and manganese)
- S: (n) reef (one of several strips across a sail that can be taken in or rolled up to lessen the area of the sail that is exposed to the wind)
- S: (v) reef (lower and bring partially inboard) "reef the sailboat's mast"
- S: (v) reef (roll up (a portion of a sail) in order to reduce its area)
- S: (v) reef (reduce (a sail) by taking in a reef)