Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) deliver, redeem, save (save from sins)
- S: (v) redeem (restore the honor or worth of)
- S: (v) redeem (to turn in (vouchers or coupons) and receive something in exchange)
- S: (v) ransom, redeem (exchange or buy back for money; under threat)
- S: (v) redeem, pay off (pay off (loans or promissory notes))
- S: (v) redeem (convert into cash; of commercial papers)