Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) recession (the state of the economy declines; a widespread decline in the GDP and employment and trade lasting from six months to a year)
- S: (n) recess, recession, niche, corner (a small concavity)
- S: (n) recession, recessional (the withdrawal of the clergy and choir from the chancel to the vestry at the end of a church service)
- S: (n) recession, ceding back (the act of ceding back)
- S: (n) receding, recession (the act of becoming more distant)