Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) rebate, discount (a refund of some fraction of the amount paid)
- S: (n) rabbet, rebate (a rectangular groove made to hold two pieces together)
- S: (v) rebate (give a reduction in the price during a sale) "The store is rebating refrigerators this week"
- S: (v) rebate (cut a rebate in (timber or stone))
- S: (v) rebate (join with a rebate) "rebate the pieces of timber and stone"