Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) ream (a large quantity of written matter) "he wrote reams and reams"
- S: (n) ream (a quantity of paper; 480 or 500 sheets; one ream equals 20 quires)
- S: (v) ream (squeeze the juice out (of a fruit) with a reamer) "ream oranges"
- S: (v) ream (remove by making a hole or by boring) "the dentist reamed out the debris in the course of the root canal treatment"
- S: (v) ream (enlarge with a reamer) "ream a hole"