Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) natural, raw, rude ((used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes) "natural yogurt"; "natural produce"; "raw wool"; "raw sugar"; "bales of rude cotton"
- S: (adj) raw (having the surface exposed and painful) "a raw wound"
- S: (adj) raw (not treated with heat to prepare it for eating)
- S: (adj) raw (not processed or refined) "raw sewage"
- S: (adj) naked, raw (devoid of elaboration or diminution or concealment; bare and pure) "naked ambition"; "raw fury"; "you may kill someone someday with your raw power"
- S: (adj) raw (brutally unfair or harsh) "received raw treatment from his friends"; "a raw deal"
- S: (adj) crude, raw (not processed or subjected to analysis) "raw data"; "the raw cost of production"; "only the crude vital statistics"
- S: (adj) raw (untempered and unrefined) "raw talent"; "raw beauty"
- S: (adj) sensitive, sore, raw, tender (hurting) "the tender spot on his jaw"
- S: (adj) bleak, cutting, raw (unpleasantly cold and damp) "bleak winds of the North Atlantic"
- S: (adj) raw, unsanded (used of wood and furniture) "raw wood"
- S: (adj) raw, new (lacking training or experience) "the new men were eager to fight"; "raw recruits"
- S: (adj) bare-assed, bare-ass, in the altogether, in the buff, in the raw, raw, peeled, naked as a jaybird, stark naked ((used informally) completely unclothed)