Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) purl (gold or silver wire thread)
- S: (n) purl, purl stitch (a basic knitting stitch made by putting the needle through the front of the stich from the righthand side)
- S: (v) eddy, purl, whirlpool, swirl, whirl (flow in a circular current, of liquids)
- S: (v) sough, purl (make a murmuring sound) "the water was purling"
- S: (v) purl (knit with a purl stitch)
- S: (v) purl (edge or border with gold or silver embroidery)
- S: (v) purl (embroider with gold or silver thread)