Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) pulp, mush (any soft or soggy mass) "he pounded it to a pulp"
- S: (n) pulp, flesh (a soft moist part of a fruit)
- S: (n) pulp (a mixture of cellulose fibers)
- S: (n) pulp, pulp magazine (an inexpensive magazine printed on poor quality paper)
- S: (n) pulp (the soft inner part of a tooth)
- S: (v) pulp (remove the pulp from, as from a fruit)
- S: (v) pulp (reduce to pulp) "pulp fruit"; "pulp wood"