Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) president (an executive officer of a firm or corporation)
- S: (n) President of the United States, United States President, President, Chief Executive (the person who holds the office of head of state of the United States government) "the President likes to jog every morning"
- S: (n) president (the chief executive of a republic)
- S: (n) president, chairman, chairwoman, chair, chairperson (the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization) "address your remarks to the chairperson"
- S: (n) president, prexy (the head administrative officer of a college or university)
- S: (n) President of the United States, President, Chief Executive (the office of the United States head of state) "a President is elected every four years"