Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) pouch (a small or medium size container for holding or carrying things)
- S: (n) pouch, sac, sack, pocket (an enclosed space) "the trapped miners found a pocket of air"
- S: (n) pouch, pocket ((anatomy) saclike structure in any of various animals (as a marsupial or gopher or pelican))
- S: (v) pouch (put into a small bag)
- S: (v) pouch (send by special mail that goes through diplomatic channels)
- S: (v) bulge, pouch, protrude (swell or protrude outwards) "His stomach bulged after the huge meal"