Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) plan, program, programme (a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished) "they drew up a six-step plan"; "they discussed plans for a new bond issue"
- S: (n) design, plan (an arrangement scheme) "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
- S: (n) plan, architectural plan (scale drawing of a structure) "the plans for City Hall were on file"
- S: (v) plan, be after (have the will and intention to carry out some action) "He plans to be in graduate school next year"; "The rebels had planned turmoil and confusion"
- S: (v) plan (make plans for something) "He is planning a trip with his family"
- S: (v) plan, project, contrive, design (make or work out a plan for; devise) "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- S: (v) design, plan (make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form) "design a better mousetrap"; "plan the new wing of the museum"