Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) pink (a light shade of red)
- S: (n) pink, garden pink (any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers)
- S: (n) pinko, pink (a person with mildly leftist political views)
- S: (v) tap, rap, knock, pink (make light, repeated taps on a surface) "he was tapping his fingers on the table impatiently"
- S: (v) pink, ping, knock (sound like a car engine that is firing too early) "the car pinged when I put in low-octane gasoline"; "The car pinked when the ignition was too far retarded"
- S: (v) pink (cut in a zigzag pattern with pinking shears, in sewing)