Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) expressway, freeway, motorway, pike, state highway, superhighway, throughway, thruway (a broad highway designed for high-speed traffic)
- S: (n) pike (highly valued northern freshwater fish with lean flesh)
- S: (n) pike (a sharp point (as on the end of a spear))
- S: (n) pike (medieval weapon consisting of a spearhead attached to a long pole or pikestaff; superseded by the bayonet)
- S: (n) pike (any of several elongate long-snouted freshwater game and food fishes widely distributed in cooler parts of the northern hemisphere)