Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) pigment (dry coloring material (especially a powder to be mixed with a liquid to produce paint, etc.))
- S: (n) pigment (any substance whose presence in plant or animal tissues produces a characteristic color)
- S: (n) paint, pigment (a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating) "artists use `paint' and `pigment' interchangeably"
- S: (v) pigment (acquire pigment; become colored or imbued)
- S: (v) pigment (color or dye with a pigment) "pigment a photograph"