Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) hog, pig, grunter, squealer, Sus scrofa (domestic swine)
- S: (n) slob, sloven, pig, slovenly person (a coarse obnoxious person)
- S: (n) hog, pig (a person regarded as greedy and pig-like)
- S: (n) bull, cop, copper, fuzz, pig (uncomplimentary terms for a policeman)
- S: (n) pig bed, pig (mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast)
- S: (n) pig (a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace)