Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) peep (look furtively) "He peeped at the woman through the window"
- S: (v) peep (cause to appear) "he peeped his head through the window"
- S: (v) peep, cheep, chirp, chirrup (make high-pitched sounds) "the birds were chirping in the bushes"
- S: (v) peep (speak in a hesitant and high-pitched tone of voice)
- S: (v) peep (appear as though from hiding) "the new moon peeped through the tree tops"