Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) extremum, peak (the most extreme possible amount or value) "voltage peak"
- S: (n) flower, prime, peak, heyday, bloom, blossom, efflorescence, flush (the period of greatest prosperity or productivity)
- S: (n) acme, height, elevation, peak, pinnacle, summit, superlative, meridian, tiptop, top (the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development) "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist's gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of fame"; "the summit of his ambition"; "so many highest superlatives achieved by man"; "at the top of his profession"
- S: (n) peak, crown, crest, top, tip, summit (the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)) "the view from the peak was magnificent"; "they clambered to the tip of Monadnock"; "the region is a few molecules wide at the summit"
- S: (n) point, tip, peak (a V shape) "the cannibal's teeth were filed to sharp points"
- S: (n) vertex, peak, apex, acme (the highest point (of something)) "at the peak of the pyramid"
- S: (n) bill, peak, eyeshade, visor, vizor (a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes) "he pulled down the bill of his cap and trudged ahead"
- S: (v) top out, peak (to reach the highest point; attain maximum intensity, activity) "That wild, speculative spirit peaked in 1929"; "Bids for the painting topped out at $50 million"