Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) paste (any mixture of a soft and malleable consistency)
- S: (n) paste (a hard, brilliant lead glass that is used in making artificial jewelry)
- S: (n) paste, library paste (an adhesive made from water and flour or starch; used on paper and paperboard)
- S: (n) spread, paste (a tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers or used in preparing other dishes)
- S: (v) glue, paste (join or attach with or as if with glue) "paste the sign on the wall"; "cut and paste the sentence in the text"
- S: (v) paste (hit with the fists) "He pasted his opponent"
- S: (v) paste (cover the surface of) "paste the wall with burlap"