Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) passion, passionateness (a strong feeling or emotion)
- S: (n) heat, warmth, passion (the trait of being intensely emotional)
- S: (n) rage, passion (something that is desired intensely) "his rage for fame destroyed him"
- S: (n) mania, passion, cacoethes (an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action)
- S: (n) passion (a feeling of strong sexual desire)
- S: (n) love, passion (any object of warm affection or devotion) "the theater was her first love"; "he has a passion for cock fighting"
- S: (n) Passion, Passion of Christ (the suffering of Jesus at the Crucifixion)