Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) package, parcel (a wrapped container)
- S: (n) parcel, portion, share (the allotment of some amount by dividing something) "death gets more than its share of attention from theologians"
- S: (n) tract, piece of land, piece of ground, parcel of land, parcel (an extended area of land)
- S: (n) package, bundle, packet, parcel (a collection of things wrapped or boxed together)
- S: (v) parcel (divide into parts) "The developers parceled the land"
- S: (v) parcel (cover with strips of canvas) "parcel rope"
- S: (v) parcel (make into a wrapped container)