Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) parade (a ceremonial procession including people marching)
- S: (n) parade (an extended (often showy) succession of persons or things) "a parade of strollers on the mall"; "a parade of witnesses"
- S: (n) parade (a visible display) "she made a parade of her sorrows"
- S: (v) parade, exhibit, march (walk ostentatiously) "She parades her new husband around town"
- S: (v) parade, troop, promenade (march in a procession) "the veterans paraded down the street"