Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) parity, para ((obstetrics) the number of liveborn children a woman has delivered) "the parity of the mother must be considered"; "a bipara is a woman who has given birth to two children"
- S: (n) para (100 para equal 1 dinar in Yugoslavia)
- S: (n) paratrooper, para (a soldier in the paratroops)
- S: (n) Para, Para River (an estuary in northern Brazil into which the Tocantins River flows)
- S: (n) Belem, Para, Feliz Lusitania, Santa Maria de Belem, St. Mary of Bethlehem (port city in northern Brazil in the Amazon delta; main port and commercial center for the Amazon River basin)