Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) overlook (a high place affording a good view)
- S: (v) overlook (look past, fail to notice)
- S: (v) look out on, look out over, overlook, look across (be oriented in a certain direction) "The house looks out on a tennis court"; "The apartment overlooks the Hudson"
- S: (v) neglect, pretermit, omit, drop, miss, leave out, overlook, overleap (leave undone or leave out) "How could I miss that typo?"; "The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten"
- S: (v) dominate, command, overlook, overtop (look down on) "The villa dominates the town"
- S: (v) overlook (watch over) "I am overlooking her work"