Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) over ((cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch)
- S: (adv) over (at or to a point across intervening space etc.) "come over and see us some time"; "over there"
- S: (adv) over (throughout an area) "he is known the world over"
- S: (adv) over, o'er (throughout a period of time) "stay over the weekend"
- S: (adv) over (beyond the top or upper surface or edge; forward from an upright position) "a roof that hangs over"
- S: (adv) all over, over (over the entire area) "the wallpaper was covered all over with flowers"; "she ached all over"; "everything was dusted over with a fine layer of soot"