Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) odd, uneven (not divisible by two)
- S: (adj) odd (not easily explained) "it is odd that his name is never mentioned"
- S: (adj) odd (an indefinite quantity more than that specified) "invited 30-odd guests"
- S: (adj) curious, funny, odd, peculiar, queer, rum, rummy, singular (beyond or deviating from the usual or expected) "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular behavior"
- S: (adj) odd, unmatched, unmated, unpaired (of the remaining member of a pair) "unpaired socks"; "an odd glove"
- S: (adj) leftover, left over, left, odd, remaining, unexpended (not used up) "leftover meatloaf"; "she had a little money left over so she went to a movie"; "some odd dollars left"; "saved the remaining sandwiches for supper"; "unexpended provisions"