Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) nominal (relating to or constituting or bearing or giving a name) "the Russian system of nominal brevity"; "a nominal lists of priests"; "taxable males as revealed by the nominal rolls"
- S: (adj) nominal, token, tokenish (insignificantly small; a matter of form only (`tokenish' is informal)) "the fee was nominal"; "a token gesture of resistance"; "a tokenish gesture"
- S: (adj) nominal (pertaining to a noun or to a word group that functions as a noun) "nominal phrase"; "noun phrase"
- S: (adj) nominal (of, relating to, or characteristic of an amount that is not adjusted for inflation) "the nominal GDP"; "nominal interest rates"
- S: (adj) nominative, nominal (named; bearing the name of a specific person) "nominative shares of stock"
- S: (adj) nominal, titular (existing in name only) "the nominal (or titular) head of his party"