Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) neat, orderly (clean or organized) "her neat dress"; "a neat room"
- S: (adj) neat (showing care in execution) "neat homework"; "neat handwriting"
- S: (adj) clean, neat (free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed) "he landed a clean left on his opponent's cheek"; "a clean throw"; "the neat exactness of the surgeon's knife"
- S: (adj) facile, neat, slick (superficially impressive, but lacking depth and attention to the true complexities of a subject) "too facile a solution for so complex a problem"; "it was a neat plan, but bound to fail"; "a slick advertising campaign"
- S: (adj) bang-up, bully, corking, cracking, dandy, great, groovy, keen, neat, nifty, not bad, peachy, slap-up, swell, smashing, old (very good) "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"; "we had a grand old time"
- S: (adj) neat, straight, full-strength ((of an alcoholic drink) without water) "took his whiskey neat"