Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) music (an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner)
- S: (n) music, euphony (any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds) "he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes"
- S: (n) music (musical activity (singing or whistling etc.)) "his music was his central interest"
- S: (n) music ((music) the sounds produced by singers or musical instruments (or reproductions of such sounds))
- S: (n) music, medicine (punishment for one's actions) "you have to face the music"; "take your medicine"