Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) mil (a Cypriot monetary unit equal to one thousandth of a pound)
- S: (n) mile, mil, Swedish mile (a Swedish unit of length equivalent to 10 km)
- S: (n) mil (a unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch; used to specify thickness (e.g., of sheets or wire))
- S: (n) milliliter, millilitre, mil, ml, cubic centimeter, cubic centimetre, cc (a metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter)
- S: (n) mil (an angular unit used in artillery; equal to 1/6400 of a complete revolution)