Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) mesh (the number of openings per linear inch of a screen; measures size of particles) "a 100 mesh screen"; "100 mesh powdered cellulose"
- S: (n) engagement, mesh, meshing, interlocking (contact by fitting together) "the engagement of the clutch"; "the meshing of gears"
- S: (n) mesh topology, mesh (the topology of a network whose components are all connected directly to every other component)
- S: (n) net, network, mesh, meshing, meshwork (an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals)
- S: (n) mesh, meshing, interlock, interlocking (the act of interlocking or meshing) "an interlocking of arms by the police held the crowd in check"