Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) mental (involving the mind or an intellectual process) "mental images of happy times"; "mental calculations"; "in a terrible mental state"; "mental suffering"; "free from mental defects"
- S: (adj) mental (of or relating to the mind) "mental powers"; "mental development"; "mental hygiene"
- S: (adj) mental (of or relating to the chin- or liplike structure in insects and certain mollusks)
- S: (adj) genial, mental (of or relating to the chin or median part of the lower jaw)
- S: (adj) mental (affected by a disorder of the mind) "a mental patient"; "mental illness"