Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) mat (a thick flat pad used as a floor covering)
- S: (n) mat, matting (mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture)
- S: (n) mat, gym mat (sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports)
- S: (n) mat (a mass that is densely tangled or interwoven) "a mat of weeds and grass"
- S: (n) Master of Arts in Teaching, MAT (a master's degree in teaching)
- S: (n) flatness, lusterlessness, lustrelessness, mat, matt, matte (the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss)
- S: (n) raft foundation, raft, mat (a foundation (usually on soft ground) consisting of an extended layer of reinforced concrete)
- S: (n) mat (a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it)