Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) Marshall, E. G. Marshall (United States actor (1914-1998))
- S: (n) Marshall, George Marshall, George Catlett Marshall (United States general and statesman who as Secretary of State organized the European Recovery Program (1880-1959))
- S: (n) Marshall, John Marshall (United States jurist; as chief justice of the Supreme Court he established the principles of United States constitutional law (1755-1835))
- S: (n) marshal, marshall ((in some countries) a military officer of highest rank)
- S: (n) marshal, marshall (a law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law)