Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) Maltese (a native or inhabitant of Malta)
- S: (n) Maltese, Maltese language, Malti (the national language of the Republic of Malta; a Semitic language derived from Arabic but with many loan words from Italian, Spanish, and Norman-French)
- S: (n) Maltese, Maltese cat (a term applied indiscriminately in the United States to any short-haired bluish-grey cat)
- S: (n) Maltese dog, Maltese terrier, Maltese (breed of toy dogs having a long straight silky white coat)
- S: (adj) Maltese (of or relating to the island or republic of Malta or its inhabitants) "Maltese customs officers"