Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) ball, clod, glob, lump, clump, chunk (a compact mass) "a ball of mud caught him on the shoulder"
- S: (n) swelling, puffiness, lump (an abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement)
- S: (n) lout, clod, stumblebum, goon, oaf, lubber, lummox, lump, gawk (an awkward stupid person)
- S: (n) hunk, lump (a large piece of something without definite shape) "a hunk of bread"; "a lump of coal"
- S: (v) lump, chunk (put together indiscriminately) "lump together all the applicants"
- S: (v) collocate, lump, chunk (group or chunk together in a certain order or place side by side)