Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) Lug, Lugh (ancient Celtic god)
- S: (n) lugsail, lug (a sail with four corners that is hoisted from a yard that is oblique to the mast)
- S: (n) lug (a projecting piece that is used to lift or support or turn something)
- S: (n) lugworm, lug, lobworm (marine worms having a row of tufted gills along each side of the back; often used for fishing bait)
- S: (v) lug, tote, tug (carry with difficulty) "You'll have to lug this suitcase"
- S: (v) stuff, lug, choke up, block (obstruct) "My nose is all stuffed"; "Her arteries are blocked"