Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) log (a segment of the trunk of a tree when stripped of branches)
- S: (n) logarithm, log (the exponent required to produce a given number)
- S: (n) log (a written record of messages sent or received) "they kept a log of all transmission by the radio station"; "an email log"
- S: (n) log (a written record of events on a voyage (of a ship or plane))
- S: (n) log (measuring instrument that consists of a float that trails from a ship by a knotted line in order to measure the ship's speed through the water)
- S: (v) log (enter into a log, as on ships and planes)
- S: (v) log, lumber (cut lumber, as in woods and forests)