Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) loft (floor consisting of a large unpartitioned space over a factory or warehouse or other commercial space)
- S: (n) loft, attic, garret (floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage)
- S: (n) loft ((golf) the backward slant on the head of some golf clubs that is designed to drive the ball high in the air)
- S: (n) loft, pigeon loft (a raised shelter in which pigeons are kept)
- S: (v) loft (store in a loft)
- S: (v) loft (propel through the air) "The rocket lofted the space shuttle into the air"
- S: (v) loft (kick or strike high in the air) "loft a ball"
- S: (v) loft (lay out a full-scale working drawing of the lines of a vessel's hull)