Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) list, listing (a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics))
- S: (n) tilt, list, inclination, lean, leaning (the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical) "the tower had a pronounced tilt"; "the ship developed a list to starboard"; "he walked with a heavy inclination to the right"
- S: (v) list, name (give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of) "List the states west of the Mississippi"
- S: (v) list (include in a list) "Am I listed in your register?"
- S: (v) list, lean (cause to lean to the side) "Erosion listed the old tree"
- S: (v) list, heel (tilt to one side) "The balloon heeled over"; "the wind made the vessel heel"; "The ship listed to starboard"
- S: (v) number, list (enumerate) "We must number the names of the great mathematicians"