Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) lip (either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking)
- S: (n) lip ((botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx)
- S: (n) sass, sassing, backtalk, back talk, lip, mouth (an impudent or insolent rejoinder) "don't give me any of your sass"
- S: (n) brim, rim, lip (the top edge of a vessel or other container)
- S: (n) lip (either the outer margin or the inner margin of the aperture of a gastropod's shell)