Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) lineage, line, line of descent, descent, bloodline, blood line, blood, pedigree, ancestry, origin, parentage, stemma, stock (the descendants of one individual) "his entire lineage has been warriors"
- S: (n) descent, line of descent, lineage, filiation (the kinship relation between an individual and the individual's progenitors)
- S: (n) linage, lineage (the number of lines in a piece of printed material)
- S: (n) linage, lineage (a rate of payment for written material that is measured according to the number of lines submitted)
- S: (n) ancestry, lineage, derivation, filiation (inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline)