Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) leg (a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle)
- S: (n) leg (a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion)
- S: (n) leg (one of the supports for a piece of furniture)
- S: (n) branch, leg, ramification (a part of a forked or branching shape) "he broke off one of the branches"
- S: (n) leg (the limb of an animal used for food)
- S: (n) peg, wooden leg, leg, pegleg (a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg)
- S: (n) leg (a cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg)
- S: (n) leg ((nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack)
- S: (n) stage, leg (a section or portion of a journey or course) "then we embarked on the second stage of our Caribbean cruise"