Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) lease, rental, letting (property that is leased or rented out or let)
- S: (n) lease (a contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment)
- S: (n) lease, term of a contract (the period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect)
- S: (v) rent, lease (let for money) "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad"
- S: (v) rent, hire, charter, lease (hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services)
- S: (v) lease, let, rent (grant use or occupation of under a term of contract) "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
- S: (v) lease, rent, hire, charter, engage, take (engage for service under a term of contract) "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let's rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"