Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) meadowlark, lark (North American songbirds having a yellow breast)
- S: (n) pipit, titlark, lark (a songbird that lives mainly on the ground in open country; has streaky brown plumage)
- S: (n) lark (any of numerous predominantly Old World birds noted for their singing)
- S: (n) escapade, lark (any carefree episode)
- S: (v) frolic, lark, rollick, skylark, disport, sport, cavort, gambol, frisk, romp, run around, lark about (play boisterously) "The children frolicked in the garden"; "the gamboling lambs in the meadows"; "The toddlers romped in the playroom"